Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Loving Messages from Hashem

Loving Messages from Hashem 5 years 10 months ago #893

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
? Love- I love you more than you can possibly imagine. No matter what you did and do. Never force yourself beyond your personal limits of the moment. Just be as loving as possible to yourself and others at any given time.

?Understanding- You are going through a hard time right now. I am here with you. I understand your pain. You are never alone. Don’t be afraid of your feelings. I created them. These feelings are bringing you closer to me.

? Comfort - Breathe, __________, can you feel my presence? I am holding you. You are in good hands. I am always with you. Your journey is unlike anyone else’s. Be patient my child. Be compassionate and gentle with yourself. Do not compare yourself to anyone else. Each small step you take takes such courage, and brings you closer and closer to me.

? Praise - Look how much you are doing. You have such courage. I have so much nachas from you. I see how hard you are trying. I am very proud of the smallest acts of courage and kindness. Every effort you make brings such light into this world. I’m so proud that you _________ (smiled, stayed functional, did chesed, davened, did not eat that piece of cake, did not say that Loshon Hara etc.) These acts may seem small, but they bring such kedusha into this world. You are far greater than you think you are.

? Trust - Trust me, ________. I am taking such good care of you. No one has any power to hurt you unless I allow it. You cannot rush the healing process. I am always with you, even in the darkest moments. You did not cause this loss. It had to be this way. Nothing happens unless I will it. As long as you are loving, you are a success. At all times, I give you just what you need. You are not alone in your pain. I am always with you.
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rena, Not Sure

Loving Messages from Hashem 5 years 10 months ago #905

• Rena
  • Thank you received: 6
OMG, LOVE this! Thank you so much!
Where is it from?
It got dark, you think you've been buried but in reality you've just been planted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadas Bat-el

Loving Messages from Hashem 5 years 10 months ago #914

• Malach136
  • Thank you received: 11
These messages really give you a boost....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadas Bat-el
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds