Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 8 months ago #643

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
Hi everyone!
I'm so excited for this website!! So to introduce myself, my name is Hadas Bat-el (Yes, that's my real actual name) and I'm currently 19. This site has been a dream of mine for many years, and I'm so excited it's happening and I'm so excited to get to know all of you future members!! Ahhh

Let's just say I haven't had the easiest teen years (um, who has?) and when I was younger I dreamed of a site like this. I would scour the Internet for for teens but couldn't find anything that was active and suitable.

I'll write the origin story of the site some other time. Let's get to know me!! So I love writing ( the nerdy girl who got excited when tests had essays) and I like singing too. I use song and poetry to help deal with life, it's like what I do all the time.

I spent a year getting "brainwashed" in seminary and I loved it so much that I was able to get a lot of people from there to help me with the site!! (After soooooo much talks and debates over the good and the bad and the plot holes and stuff.... I'm here to tell the tale!) I like sending stuff to magazines, and for reasons I can't use my name. (No one takes us teens seriously... Well we're going to change that, aren't we?)

I can't wait to get to know all of you!
- Hadas Bat-el
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Hadas Bat-el.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 8 months ago #648

• LiveAndLearn
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi there!!!

This place sounds amazing.
And YOU seem even more so!

Wishing it tons of Hatzlocha - and yes, looking forward to hearing from everyone on here!
What is the right thing for me to do NOW?

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 8 months ago #655

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
Thanks! You are too kind!
Bezras Hashem...none of it's me...it's all Hashem
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 3 months ago #734

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
Hey guys! I'm made some great updates to the site, and I've started a new blog! You can view it at keepcalmandlovehashem.wordpress.com

Anyways, I have some exciting new people and ideas coming to FHO within the next week or two, so be prepared!

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 2 months ago #741

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
As we speak we are sending out OUR FIRST NEWSLETTER!!!!!!!
I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! :silly: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Besides for that, I have a new blog post up, and things are getting moving!!!
I gotta go get ready for shabbos, but I just needed to do a quick update!!!
Lemme in on your thoughts~!

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 2 months ago #743

• Rena
  • Thank you received: 6
WOW! I just saw the newsletter. Also your last post is awesome, keep up the good work!
It got dark, you think you've been buried but in reality you've just been planted.

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 2 months ago #749

• Dreamer
  • You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
Just saw the newsletter, too. It's really great! Problem is I don't have Facebook. Am I missing anything?

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 2 months ago #755

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
Not really.
It's just going to have updates that are in the newspapers, and I post when new articles or blog posts come out etc.
But hopefully soon you'll be able to subscribe to specific bloggers AND get updates on that in your e-mail!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 2 months ago #774

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
Newsletter issues have been fixed to ALL those who said they didn't get.

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 1 month ago #811

• Rena
Hey Hadas Bat-el, when is the next newsletter coming out?
I thought it was bi-weekly...
It got dark, you think you've been buried but in reality you've just been planted.

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 1 month ago #815

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
Well I mean technically.
Running a site isn't so easy.

Hopefully I'll get one out this Friday.

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 1 month ago #819

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
Hey everyone! I have a new blog post!!!!!!!

frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/why-segulos-don-t-work

Check it out!

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 6 years 2 days ago #836

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 5 years 10 months ago #889

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
Hi everyone! How are you all doing? Life keeping you busy?
I'm still doing weekly blog posts.
Feel free to check them out at the link above!

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 5 years 10 months ago #903

• Rena
Life is going... school is almost over so maybe I can post here more often!
I get e-mails about your posts, there really good! So are Mimi's and StillFighting.
Are you going to get an article up about chilul Hashem?
Also I wanted to know if you guys could add some other bloggers, like people who do hands on more type things, like photography, arts and crafts, and baking...

ANYWAY thanks so much for all you do to make this site possible!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadas Bat-el

I\'m Hadas Bat-el, founder of FHO 5 years 6 months ago #979

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
That's an interesting article...I hope I can make it happen eventually. But it doesn't seem to be going right now. How were the chagim for everyone? I've missed blogging! I'm putting up a post....right now!

My chagim were a whirlwind! I cannot get over the fact my best friend is MARRIED! It's NUTS! For real guys. Life lately has been a whirlwind! This morning I just received a letter I wrote to myself at the end of seminary. :lol: That made an interesting read.

How did your chagim go over? I'd love to hear from all of you!

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds