Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Frummie

Frummie 6 years 2 months ago #750

• Frummie
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi!!! :) :) :)
I'm frummie, and im really excited about this site! Just curious: is this a official extension of guard your eyes, or totally not?
Also i saw ppl talking about a newsletter. I subscribed but didnt get anything. Do i have to wait until the next time it comes out?
thanx!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankel

Frummie 6 years 2 months ago #754

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
Hi Frummie!
Welcome to FHO!
FHO is technically a part of GYE. It's really a completely separate project that I have created, with the help of GYE's never ending chesed with their support, technical team, and more. I run the site myself, but they are the only reasons this actual website is up.

Their tech team works on FHO, they built the site and they are just amazing!
I did sent out the first newsletter, but I'm still getting through the kinks.
There have been some more users who have complained of not getting it, so I'll try to get around seeing what the issue with that was today.

I'll personally send you a copy this evening (Israel time).
I can't wait to see you around!!! Let's make this place exciting, fun, and filled with knowledge!
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!

Frummie 6 years 2 months ago #772

• Rena
  • Thank you received: 6
Welcome! Can't wait to hear more about you!
It got dark, you think you've been buried but in reality you've just been planted.

Frummie 6 years 2 months ago #773

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
So, you DID subscribe, just after the first newsletter had already gone out. But I got it sent your way anyways :)
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frummie

Frummie 5 years 11 months ago #857

• Rena
  • Thank you received: 6
C'mon, where are you guys hiding? Frummie, where have you been?
It got dark, you think you've been buried but in reality you've just been planted.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds