Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Don't know what to write as a subject line

Don't know what to write as a subject line 6 years 3 weeks ago #805

Hi it's me Rochel Leah
I enjoy science, engineering and reading
I'm currently in 10th grade and I'm really enjoying it though it can be hard sometimes
I have ADHD and though I don't feel defined by it I definitely feel that it plays a major part into who I am. :)
I live in Far Rockaway and I am currently going to school there.

p.s. can someone please explain to me what the items, under my profile pic next to my post are? thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Don't know what to write as a subject line 6 years 3 weeks ago #806

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
Hey Rochel Leah!
Nice to meet you! I'm Hadas Bat-el, founder of this site, and I also have ADHD. :)
A blessing and a curse, I'm sure you know.

How did you find out about FHO?
Under your profile pic, there's a box that shows if you are offline or online, meaning currently viewing FHO. Under that is your status. Your a newbie, once you post a certain amount of posts the name will change AND dots will be added underneath, showing you have been a longer member/more experienced member than others.

Underneath that is the amount of posts you have posted, and below THAT is your karma level. Karma is kinda like your social status, but defined by who you are. Users can give you karma if you say something nice or make them feel good and subtract if you say something mean. (Which would never happen lol).

Under that it should list your gender, where you live, website, and any other information you put in your profile listed in icons.

Hope this helps!
WELCOME!
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rochel Leah

Don't know what to write as a subject line 6 years 3 weeks ago #807

thanks. I found fho when I was searching for frum girl musings it was one of the items that came up

Don't know what to write as a subject line 6 years 3 weeks ago #808

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
Oh FGM, although Hadassi Shachar is not longer blogging we do house a bunch of her older posts. Kinda trying to give each other some PR.

You learn engineering in school?
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!

Don't know what to write as a subject line 6 years 3 weeks ago #809

• Mimi Starr
  • "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi, Rochel Leah!

I don't have ADHD (hope I'm not intruding!), but I do enjoy reading! I find it fascinating that you enjoy engineering: how did you become interested in the field? Are you planning on pursuing it as a career? Details, details!

Btw, Hadas, thanks for the karma explanation: I wasn't really clear on that, either.

Don't know what to write as a subject line 6 years 3 weeks ago #812

• Rena
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Rochel Leah, nice to meet you.
I'm in 11th grade, I'm pretty new here too.

For more info on me check out this thread: frumhangout.com/index.php/forum/girls-in...self/200-welcome#768

I don't know what else to say except that I can't WAIT for pesach break......
Won't it come already?????
It got dark, you think you've been buried but in reality you've just been planted.

Don't know what to write as a subject line 5 years 10 months ago #856

• Rena
  • Thank you received: 6
Hey Rochel Leah, what's up with you?
Haven't heard from you lately..
It got dark, you think you've been buried but in reality you've just been planted.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds