Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do you want to blog for FHO?

Do you want to blog for FHO? 6 years 3 months ago #735

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
We're looking for bloggers!
Have you ever thought of blogging before? What can you blog about?
Anything! Baking, arts n' crafts, writing, life in general, photography, and really anything.
Just let us know!

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you want to blog for FHO? 6 years 3 months ago #737

• Ellie
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 10
If you want anything from my blog (most wouldn't be the style although a couple might be) let me know. I think you have the link...
Take care, and good luck!!!

Do you want to blog for FHO? 6 years 3 months ago #738

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
Thanks! I'll let you know..
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds