Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Come one - look at my piclure!

Come one - look at my piclure! 5 years 7 months ago #954

• Boruch Gold
  • Thank you received: 1
Ok first things first! :P :P :P :P
Now for the intro:
Hi i'm Boruch, I'm a teenager [just like you!] with ... a wife and kids.
I am known to be the livewire - chevraman, happy-go-lucky guy that has a perfect world, but n truth ander that facade I am as normal [or abnormal] as you. I have my struggles, my ups and downs, just like every boy and girl, and I am here to share with you my thoughts in hope to derive a mutual inspirarion.
I would love to hear compliments on my writing [content or style] because thats the chizzuk i need right now.
Shoot me a comment and I would love to reply to you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rena

Come one - look at my piclure! 5 years 7 months ago #959

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
Welcome!

We're so excited to have our first male blogger! All you males out there, get ready, it's finally time for someone who knows what you're going through! Boruch's first post debuts on Tuesday, so keep your eyes open!
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!

Come one - look at my piclure! 5 years 7 months ago #968

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rena

Come one - look at my piclure! 5 years 7 months ago #975

• Rena
  • Thank you received: 6
Great post! You don't need to be male to relate!
It got dark, you think you've been buried but in reality you've just been planted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boruch Gold
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds