Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is the hardest thing for you to keep?

What is the hardest thing for you to keep? 6 years 7 months ago #652

• LiveAndLearn
  • Thank you received: 1
I have it hard not to comment/laugh/pull a face when someone says something to which I'd have reacted if it was a girl/woman.
What is the right thing for me to do NOW?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is the hardest thing for you to keep? 6 years 7 months ago #663

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
I don't understand what you are saying. Is it the british getting in between? lol
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!

What is the hardest thing for you to keep? 6 years 7 months ago #666

• LiveAndLearn
  • Thank you received: 1
British? Hmmm - maybe. Not sure what kind of English I actually speak, as I'm French :)

Basically, my question was - what is hard for you to keep in terms of Tznius? What are your soft spots? And what do you do about them?

I have a harder time with behaviour (yes, with a "u") towards guys than with actual dressing.
I always want to be natural, and reply to them in the way I replied to all my (female) friends. So everytime there's a male relative coming home, or anything, I find myself very tempted to reply, to laugh, to comment, to disagree... See, I looooooove "being present"...
So yes, this is a big struggle of mine in terms of Tznius.

What about y'all? :)
What is the right thing for me to do NOW?

What is the hardest thing for you to keep? 6 years 7 months ago #668

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
Oh yeah, I know what you mean. For me it's in appearance, excessive makeup and jewelry.
I love jewelry so much! I have more than anyone else I know! lol, I know I'm not supposed to be wear so much at a time, nor things that are flashy but it's hard. I just love it! Bangles, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, watches, everything!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!

What is the hardest thing for you to keep? 6 years 7 months ago #694

• Malach136
  • Thank you received: 11
yeah i know those stuff, for me it's actually what i wear, as i'm very skinny & tall clothing can look so beautiful on me & it's a struggle not to wear tight cloth or short skirts, it gets really hard with the skirts cuz of my height it's hard to find long skirts that are as cute as the ones they sell in short(unfortunately i can't say i don't wear those cool short ones but i'm trying...)
also my hair is hard i love it long & down, love how it is just flowing i barely wear a pony but i try taking it in a little so i don't have all the hair flowing freely.
what would you guys do about it?

What is the hardest thing for you to keep? 6 years 7 months ago #695

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
Trying is all Hashem wants from you ;)
I struggled with my hair, as many can attest on here. There's an older thread about that. I just try to keep my hair short.....

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds