Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: If you struggle with self harm, depression, or suicidal thoughts.

If you struggle with self harm, depression, or suicidal thoughts. 5 years 7 months ago #945

• Hadas Bat-el
  • Administrator
  • Founder of FHO
  • Thank you received: 20
1. Please get some help! You are definitely worth it! You can e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I can hook you up to some people who can help find you the proper support!

2. There's a blog that a friend of mine runs: elizareasonstolive.com/ on the topic.
She is amazing, and her blog is a great recourse for chizuk, and validation. Anyone can guest post on those topics on her blog, so go check her out.

Hope you all are having a great day!
Welcome to the FHO forum!
I'm Hadas Bat-el founder of FHO! I'm also a poet, blogger, writer, copywriter, and proud redhead! You can read my blog here: frumhangout.com/index.php/blog/item/hadas-bat-el-2 , I post every Sunday!

I can't wait to get to know you all! So what are you waiting for?! START POSTING!

You can also reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions, comments, or you want to help with the site!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boruch Gold
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds