There are many different avenues to work on emunah. Just as in any relationship, multiple simultaneous approaches work best but no one method works for everyone. Here are a few ideas of a very non-exhaustive list:
· Contemplating Hashem’s greatness is a great start.
· Focusing on the complexity of nature – or any aspect of it – to appreciate the Creator
· Focusing on the goodness that Hashem has done for me personally – including that He
o Granted me life
o Gave me the ability to think and perceive
o Blessed me with the many talents I have
o Made me Jewish
o Allowed me to discover the truth of Torah
o Provided me with vision and the ability to hear and to walk and wiggle my fingers
o Gave me an awesome year of growth in Eretz Yisrael!
· Prayer – not as a one-way ritual. But as feeling that I am really being listened to and understood by my Father who is yearning for me to call out to Him
· Being more proactive in mitzvos in a way that they are really being integrated into who I am
· Doing chesed whenever the opportunities arise with the thought that I am emulating Hashem
· Etc. Etc. Etc
The administrator has disabled public write access.