Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sad news:

Sad news: 7 years 9 months ago #600

• basmelech101
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi all,

Then also the third thing is i always need to work on myself, and i was thinking a lot and saying to myself that my internet time is waaay to much for me- so yeah i will still go on emails and have info schoolwork etc. but it means i logging out of the hangout, i will miss it a lot and have to thank it and all those behind it for all the guidance its given me.

Also i feel very bad that i kinda dropping on you, and i sorry because will really miss you!

You guys have been amazing and cant thank you enough! If any of you would want to keep in touch you can ask malki for my email?!

So yeah bye and good luck with all your lives, give you all brachos that you all achieve what you need to achieve and wish you all hatzlacha!
Before I knew the best part of my life had come, it had gone…
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sad news: 7 years 9 months ago #604

• Malki
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 20
It's been amazing you having you around on the site- always have something interesting to say and I really appreciate it :-)
What a brave step for you to take regarding the whole stepping-away-from-the-internet... I'm definitely learning something from that!!

Check in whenever :-) Hatzlacha!
'A person can't decide to sit on the sidelines in this world. Once we're born, we're on the playing field that means we have to pick up that ball of life's challenges and begin running with it towards our goal'
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds